COMPLIANCENET Archives

1996

ComplianceNet@IPC.ORG

Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 18:57:17 -0700

Karl Rockwell will be away from Monday July 28, 1997 to Tuesday August 12,
1997.  Mail is not being forwarded.

I am on a boat and won't be reading your message any time soon.  When I
come
back on August 12, You will need to resend your message to me if you need
my
response.  My backup is Jeff Snyder at 5517, or Ken Ong at 8179.

Original Message Text follows:

Dear Colleagues:
I would like to review job descriptions for IWWTP operators and
supervisors.  I realize that many of you have specific systems and
therefore have differing job requirements.  However, in this litigious day
and age we would like to cover many of the bases( specific weigh
requirement language, computer skills etc).  If you are willing to share
your job descriptions I would appreciate it.
Oh and by the way, if anyone knows of a candidate for an Industrial
Wastewater Treatment Plant Supervisory position please let me know.

Regards