COMPLIANCENET Archives

1996

ComplianceNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Holly Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 00:26:32 -0400

Dear Compliancenetters --

Two items from the U.S. Small Business Administration follow.  One has to do with OSHA's locakout/tagout standard and the other has to do with OSHA's proposed safety and health standard.

The IPC would like to submit comments in support of revising the lockout/tagout standard.  If you have any comments on why the standard should be changes and examples, please forward them to me via e-mail or fax.  Also, the SBA is accepting nominations for small business representatives to review OSHA's proposed safety and health standard.  If you would like to participate, IPC would be happy to nominate you on behalf of the industry.  Of course, the more "small business" you are, the better your chances.

I can be reached at [log in to unmask] or by fax at (202) 638-0145.

Thanks for your assistance.

Holly Lynch, Director of EHS Programs, IPC