COMPLIANCENET Archives

1996

ComplianceNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Christopher Rhodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 09:06:34 -0500 (CDT)
Dear Mr. Thrush--

I would like to apologize for my message yesterday.  I did not realize
that you were responding to an earlier question.

While we discourage the use of compliancenet for unsolicited sales
pitches, you are quite correct that offering a potential solution to a
problem posted on the net is appropriate.

Once again, please accept my apologies.