COMPLIANCENET Archives

1996

ComplianceNet@IPC.ORG

From:
"Sharp, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 08 Jul 1997 15:05 -0800
Jim,

I seems to me that there was some confusion regarding the Petroferm
notice.  Since it didn't have the original message attached to it,
someone may have thought it was an unsolicited advertisement.  I thought
that the Petroferm notice was within the bounds of good "Netiquette".
 While I don't want ComplianceNet to turn into an advertising forum, to
think that only PWB manufacturers are capable of answering questions is a
little egotistical.  In short, as long as the vendor is replying to a
posted question, I think that it is okay for it to be posted on
ComplianceNet.

What does everyone else think?

John Sharp
Merix Corp., Forest Grove, OR