Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 09:09:46 -0400
56:44 1996
From:
[log in to unmask] (Howard Feldmesser)
Phil,
        We routinely use a flying probe tester (and have for the last 15
years).  Our selected criteria are 10 ohms maximum for continuity to be
verified and 10 Megohms minimum for anti-continuity to be considered OK.
We can select other values both above and below these.  In short (no pun
intended but it sounded cute after I typed it), we could meet the
requirements.
        Howard Feldmesser
        The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory