Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 96 16:54:51 PDT
From [log in to unmask] Fri Jul 12 16:
45:47 1996
[log in to unmask] Wrote:

| There are two primary equations that I know of.  The first is
| more of a rule
| of thumb and is based on an Arrhenius rate of reaction.  The
| second, which is
| recommended, is the Eyring Model.  The IPC SIR Handbook
| (IPC-9201), which is
| nearing publication, has a section detailing this equation.
| It can also be
| found in the original report of the Low Residue Soldering
| Task Force.  I
| don't think it will come across well as an ASCII text
| message.  If  you will
| give me a fax number or mailing address, I can send you the
| necessary
| references.

Doug,

Thank you very much.  I would like to study the two primary equations that
you have cited.  Could you send me these two primary equations and the
section in IPC-9201 which describe the Eyring model (only if there are not
many pages). My fax number is (503)627-5062.  Thanks again for your
guidance.

Nora