From:
Charles Barker/IO-US <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
20 Dec 95 16:07:59
We have an urgent need for one (1) or two (2) each 30 ml syringe of
electrically conductive epoxy. We need an epoxy that, when cured, will
withstand temperture cycling in outdoor applications anywhere in the world.
That could be a desert environment with cold nights and hot days, to just plain
hot jungle, to North Slope area. Something that can handle say, -50 deg C to
+65 Deg C or better. We would be using and EFD type pneumatic dispenser to
apply it.

Everything we know of is on the East coast and is snowed in right now, so they
cannot ship tonight. Does anyone have a lead on an immediate West coast source?
We really need it tomorrow.

MANY thanks in advance,

Charles Barker
Input/Output, Inc.