From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 11:37:26 -0600 (CST)

This email is to let you know that the final program for IPC Printed
Circuits Expo 1996 is now posted on IPC's website.  We would appreciate
it if any IPC members with web sites could help us promote this important
industry event by creating links to the program page.

For reference, the location of IPC Printed Circuits Expo 96 Final Progam is:
http://www.ipc.org/expo/expocov.htm

IPC's home page is:  http://www.ipc.org

If you are able to create a link, please let me know by email.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Dave
David W. Bergman, Technical Director