From:
[log in to unmask] (Karen Tellefsen)
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 13:16:01 -0500

                          Alpha Metals, Inc.

                    BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

We are a world class high tech manufacturer supplying the electronic
industry with the first quality products. We are currently seeking a
Business Development Manager for a new product line.

The position will implement, develop, support and manage the introduction
of a complete line of polymeric encapsulant products used in micro-
electronics applications.

The ideal candidate must possess:

*  A proven track record of selling to the microelectronics industry.

*  In depth knowledge of the microelectronics assembly process.

*  Specific knowledge of encapsulation and environmental protection of
   electronic assemblies.

*  Technical capability in dealing with customers; both advanced research
   engineering and process engineering staffs.

*  B.S. in a technical discipline or a degree in business with significant
   industry experience.

*  Willingness to travel.  The positition requires 50% travel, including
   international.

In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent bonus plan, 401(k) with
company match, defined benefit pension plan and a complete health benefit
program.  Qualified candidates should forward their resume, including
salary history (required) to:

              Alpha Metals, Inc.
(recommended) email: [log in to unmask]

Snail mail:   Alpha Metals, Inc.
              Attn: BDM
              600 Rt. 440
              Jersey City, NJ 07304

Note: Please respond only to [log in to unmask]
      Please do NOT respond to Karen Tellefsen, [log in to unmask]
      I am not responsible for filling this position, and I am only
      posting this for the hiring manager.  I will be away for 2 weeks,
      and cannot forward resumes to my colleague until the first week
      in January.  I don't want to find a gazillion resumes in my
      electronic mailbox when I come back.