From:
[log in to unmask] (denise rooke)
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 22:50:21 -0500 (EST)
With regards to lifted pads, our experience is that the removal of non
functional pads dramatically increases the likelyhood of this problem. I
would recommend a review of the design and see whether non functional
internal lands can be added to reduce lifted lands.

Question : do lifted lands actually cause a functional problem ???

Dave Rooke
Circo Craft - Pointe Claire Quebec Canada
Phone : 514-694-8400
FAX   : 514-694-2696