From:
Melinda Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 13:01:06 -0600 (CST)

Dear IPC forum participants,

You may have noticed that submissions to the IPC forums have not been
delivered on a timely basis for the last week or so.

The problem was caused by a series of e-mail submissions to TechNet that had
large attachments (approx 2 MB per e-mail). The system had trouble handling
such large files for the 1100+ forum participants, especially when the
usual round of e-mail bounces came back to the system administrator and
our mail list daemon tried valiantly to resend them several times.

As a result, we must ask you to please limit your forum e-mail
submissions to ASCII messages. If you want to attach files, send them
directly to the person who asked the question. Your cooperation will be
appreciated. If you have any questions, let me know.

Melinda

*******************************
Melinda Robinson
Director of Publishing and