From:
[log in to unmask] (Leo Reynolds)
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 08:35:43 -0700
We're a contract manufacturer with two surface mount lines looking at
adding some new dispensing equipment.  We have several Camelot's,
including a 1414 purchased within the last year.

My question is, since the price of this equipment seems to be going up
dramatically, are there newer, better options for dispensing adhesive
for bottom side SMT?  Are there other suppliers that have any unique
process or equipment solutions?

Thanks in advance for any comments you might have.

Leo Reynolds