From:
"Usergroup" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 95 13:36:42

This is a re-send - sorry if it duplicates, but I got a bounce message on the
original

Reed
Subject: Re[2]: Circuit Board Newsgroup - alt.electronics.manufacture
From:    Usergroup
Date:    11/27/95  1:08 PM

Doug;

UseNet groups "propogate" from server to server after they're created. Most of
the commercial providers take every newsgroup created by anyone, to the point
that recently the names of about 100 of them, when all lined up, spelled "Jerry
Garcia." Most corporate servers use a wide variety of filtering mechanisms to
screen out superfulous newsgroups and save disk space and processing time.

You could either be at a server the new group hasn't yet propogated to, or your
server administrator has choasen not to subscribe to the newsgroup. Try sending
them eMail and asking for it.

Reed Hopkins
User Development Manager,
Metcal, Inc