From:
Thomas Dammrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 09:35:22 -0600 (CST)
You may also want to take a look at the IPC-MC-790, Guidelines for
Multichip Module Technology Utilization.

This document provides information on Multichip Module Technology
including parametric data, design and manufacturing information.
Additional descriptive information regarding many of the issues and
trade-offs surrounding this technology may be obtained from the
references in the Bibliography.

This publication is available from IPC for $35 for IPC members and $70
for nonmembers.  IPC members can order by email to [log in to unmask] or by
calling 708-509-9700.