From:
Chris Stack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 95 15:42:17

  My initial reason for my request was to get information about certain
types of solder machines but I am also interested in finding a list of
forums that can point me to forums that other people in my company may
find useful, such as forums on purchasing, Electronics Design, Graphics
etc.  I realize that some (or all) of these topics are covered in Usenet
but I am curious about which ones are also available via email.  Only a
few people at our company have access to Usenet.

Thanks,

|                      Chris Stack                       |
|                 CD Electronics, Inc.                   |
|  Printed Circuit Board Designer and Purchasing Agent   |

             ********** ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS **********