From:
Kimberly Sterling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 1995 10:22:08 -0500 (CDT)

Jim,

The IPC has a program to specifically study market and technology trends
affecting electronic assembly.  It's called the Assembly Marketing
Research Council (AMRC).  The AMRC will contract with experts to develop
detailed analyses of the types of questions you're asking about.

The AMRC program is available to IPC members.  For more information, you
can use the IPC FAX BACK system (708/677-9993) and ask for #402 for an
AMRC membership flyer and #403 for an AMRC meeting brochure.  Our next
meeting is June 21-23 in Washington DC.  Program highlights include a
report on Benchmarking Methodology for Assembly Performance; a Short Term
Economic Outlook and Assembly Industry Forecast; and an Analyst's View of
the Assembly Market.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me or Tony Hilvers,
Director of EMSI programs at the IPC.

Kimberly Sterling Director, Market Research and Education IPC 7380 N.
Lincoln Ave. Lincolnwood IL 60646 Ph: 708/677-2850 Fax: 707/677-9570
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]