From:
Andrew P Magee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 95 17:18 EST

     Comments forwarded from Sam Henson at ADFlex Solutions. (602) 786-8403

Subject: RE: Interleaves and cleanroom NO
Author:  ADFLEXCH (SHenson)
{NAME:SHenson|EMS:INTERNET|MBX:[log in to unmask] at
MCIMAIL
Date:    10/30/95 1:32 PM

Joe Hervey has some interleaf samples we are trying. They aren't clean room
paper but they are reasonably low lint. we use tacky rollers before coating
resist. The clean room particle counts are not necessarily going to  result
in an increased defect rate. We find that the process (coating resist and
trimming) causes most of the dirt that causes defects. The debris isn't
airborne. On very fine lines there is some increase in defects but the
process caused is still greater.