Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 95 09:21:21 PST

     Address,

     At Hitachi we perform extensive reliability tests and with regards to
     the medium to store components; the plastic tape is more susceptible to
     ESD build up than paper tape and a charge can be transferred to the
     PCBA during pick and place.

     John Gulley
     Hitachi Computer Products Division
     email: [log in to unmask]