From:
Chris Stack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 95 11:21:00
  I'm sure that this subject has been discussed to death already, but I
am new to TechNet and missed it.  What is a reasonable specification for
HASL solder thickness for PCBs with .020" pitch SMT devices?  If someone
could repost previous discussions on the subject it would be greatly
appreciated.
  Also, we have had problems from multiple vendors with PCBs in scored
arrays.  Too often we find them to be difficult to break apart, even
using a custom fixture for leverage.  What tests can we do to determine
(before populating the board) if the PCB is scored properly?  What is a
reasonable inspection method for us to require our vendors to comply
with?
  Thanks in advance for your input.