Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 95 19:34:03 PST
     Jeff-

     Hysol (Dexter) makes conformal coatings listed in the QPL for
     MIL-I-46058. Their materials have "PC" prefixes, though I couldn't
     locate a "PC-101" designation.

     Call Dexter at:

     Industry CA  (818)968-6511

     Olean  NY  (716)372-6300

     Good luck.

     -Michael
     Loral Aeronutronic   -So.CA

Subject: Conformal coat PC-101
Author:  [log in to unmask] at _internet
Date:    10/23/95 7:16 PM

We are currently performing a bid for producing a PWB assembly in which the
drawing calls out conformal coat with/per pc-101.Our This is a new conformal
coat material/spec for us, and our Chemical Engineering lab has been unable
to find this info.

Does anyone have information as to what type of material this is and how it
is typically applied?

Thanx in advance for some help!!

Jeff L. Hempton
Magnavox Electronic Systems Corp.
219-429-7335
Jeffery L. Hempton                     Phone: 7335
Mail Stop:25-31  Fax:   4688  Email: [log in to unmask]
MESC, 1313 Production Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46808

"And the men who hold high places, must be the ones who start,
  To mould a new reality, closer to the heart.
Philosophers and Ploughmen, each must know his part,
  To sow a new mentality, closer to the heart."--Rush-A Farewell to Kings.