From:
Michael Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
18 Oct 95 16:23:54 EDT
Ken
I don't deny that conductive adhesives are used reliably, we all know zillions
of devices are produced everyday using conductive adhesives in all sorts of
applications from Pentiums down to keyboards. But that wasn't the original
question.....
Anyway moving on I was interested to see your statement that some materials have
conductivity an order higher than solder.( I assume regular tinlead). Are you
referring to the volume resistivity of the adhesive, or conductivity through the
whole joint? I would be interested to see more me more details.

Mike Fenner
BSP, UK
100760,351@compuserv,com
Fax:+44 1295 720937