Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 95 08:34:53 PST
     This type cylcle is often referred as a "bump" cycle.  Several of the
     presses manufactured for multilayer lamination are capable of this
     process.  A bump cycle consists of a rapid reduction of pressure from
     the lamination pressure to ambient and back again.  This occurrs
     during the flowable period of the bonding sheet.  Any retained
     moisture or entrapped gases will volitalize and be expelled by the
     rapid change in differential pressure.

     An article was published by Vince Noto of Tetrahedron in "PC
     Fabrication" in February 1986 discussing this type process.

     If you would like a copy of the article, send me your fax number.

     Hal Brown
     Zycon Corporation