Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 95 13:56:42 dst

I can HIGHLY recommend the HIROX system sold in the US by CALTEX in Fremont, CA
(Phone 510-770-8808).  They have with variable mag lenses in the 20X-100X and
50X-300X ranges with VERY sharp image and a machine driven head w/prism giving a
45degree view of the joints (has to be seen to be appreciated.)

The standard lenses don't have a 6" focal length but they have made lenses like
that (and may have an "off the shelf" version now.)

Jim Maguire
Boeing Defense & Space Group
206-657-9063