From:
Robert C Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 15:50:00 -0700 (PDT)
   I am trying to find a replacement for my ancient film area determinator
   which uses a light box and meter.  It is somewhat inaccurate and
   non-repeatable.  I looked at a first generation Colight film area computer
   but found that the border requirements for the film were very restrictive.
   CAM systems are ok for new designs, but I have a lot of lingering artwork
   from the tape-up days and need a stand-alone piece of equipment to do the
   job quickly.

   Can anyone suggest an avialable system that can give me an area reading
   without any special film layout requirements?

   Bob Hunt
   Boeing Electronics
   (206) 773-8670