From:
"Robinson, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 15:25:32 -0400

     Dear IPC,

     I am writing regarding your e-mail message below.

     With reference to your message..."As we all know, it's a challenge to
     keep pace with today's rapidly changing technology.", TEAM
     Corporation has recently developed a partnership with CADENCE Design
     Systems to bring the Allegro PCB design system from UNIX to Windows, NT and
     95.

     Allegro for Windows will be publicly announced and available on Nov.
     1, however, do you think that your group would be interested in a
     sneak preview?  My application engineer could provide a 20 minute
     presentation of the software from a purely technical perspective.

     If you feel that this would be appropriate, please reply either by
     e-mail or call me at (708) 490-6033.

     Peter Robinson
     TEAM Corporation - Chicago.

     ______________________________ Forward Header
     __________________________________ Subject: ILLINOIS DESIGNERS COUNCIL
     Author:  [log in to unmask] at internet_link Date:    10/9/95 4:14 PM

Dear Colleagues,

Please distribute this message to all Printed Board Designers,
and any other interested individuals.

GREAT NEWS FOR ILLINOIS PRINTED DESIGNERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IPC and the Illinois Electronics Manufacturing Extension Center (EMEC)
will be hosting a get together to explore the formation of an

 ILLINOIS CHAPTER OF THE IPC DESIGNERS COUNCIL

We will have the right people on-hand to explain all the details of the
IPC Designers Council program, mainly Dieter Bergman op the IPC, whom
many of you already know. Dieter has been the real driving force behind
most of the Printed Board Design prorgams for the IPC.

WHERE, WHEN, WHAT TIME WILL THE MEETING HAPPEN ????????

Where:  IPC Head Quarters When:  October 19, 1995 (Thursday)
        2215 Sanders Road        6:00 to about 9:00 PM
 Northbrook, IL.

Please RSVP if you can, but come anyway if you don't get a chance.

There are numerous companies designing printed boards in this area. It's
about time that the hard working Printed Board Designers had an
organization of their own which elevates professional recognition,
provides peer networking, and provides opportunities to increase their
knowledge base. As we all know, it's a challenge to keep pace with
today's rapidly changing technology.

HOW TO GET HERE: IPC is located very near the Willow Road, Northbrook/
Wheeling exit off of the 294 Tollway. Exit off of 294 onto Willow Rd.
WEST, then go to the first major intersection, which is SANDERS RD., turn
right (north); you will go just a short distance to a traffic signal; at
this trafic signal you will turn right into the IPC building parking lot;
you will imediately see a white 4 story building, which is in two parts
with an archway between the two halfs; IPC offices are in the right
(south) side on the second floor; enter through the doors under the
archway (there will be a sign over the door saying South Building). I
hope you are able to be here.

PS: No need to be fancy or formal, come as you are from work or where
ever. Munchies will be served so you won't starve.