From:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 08:47:04 -0500 (CDT)
Bob:

The IPC Surface Mount Land Patterns Subcommittee has developed a draft of
updates to IPC-SM-782A. This draft, called amendment 1, is currently
under review by the subcommittee chair Vern Solberg. When Vern returns it
to IPC, we will circulate it among the full task group for an acceptance
vote. It that vote achieves a consensus, IPC will publish the amendment.
If it doesn't, the subcommittee must go back and try again. We aren't
sure how long this will take; the effort started well over a year ago.

Mike Buetow
IPC Technical Staff
7380 N. Lincoln Avenue
Lincolnwood, IL 60646