From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 10:17:16 -0500 (CDT)
CB

The condition that you have referenced is acceptable per IPC
specifications.  IPC-RB-276  paragraph 3.8.2 states "Random extraneous
copper in open areas, or spurs and nodules along conductor edges are
sllowed, provided they do not reduce conductor spacing below that
specified in Table 8."

Hope this helps.  If you need a copy of 276, you can contact our customer
service department on X318

Regards
David W. Bergman, Technical Director
IPC