From:
Jon Holmen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 1995 14:57:47 -0500 (CDT)
Gloria,

Page vi in the 610B explains that the solder side is the secondary side.
The two terms slipped through our editing, the paragraph should have been
reworded to only need to identify the side once. Using the two terms
should not make a difference.

If you are getting a 75% fill on the rest of your leads I would assume
that you are getting a good fill on the capacitors as well.

This was one of the changes made in the 610B since no one could give us
data showing that meniscus in the hole comprimised the performance or
quality of the assembly.

Jon Holmen
Technical Project Manager
IPC