Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 95 15:19: 7 edt

We are looking for inputs on copper coatings, hopefully based on
experience, regarding the pros and cons of OSP's, Immersion gold,
and HASL. We primarily use HASL and are using Immersion gold for
limited applications.

At this risk of kicking the hornets' nest I am also interested in
should we require mask between pads on fine pitch. Our specific
product is 8" x 16", .047" thick with LPI and a dozen 20 mil
devices with 12 mil pads and 8 mil spaces.

Thanks,

BOB SMITH
FOXBORO CO.

E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]