From:
"Crawford, John A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 95 13:05:00 EST

 ----------
From: Crawford, John A.
To: TechNet-request
Subject: RE: BGA Test Manf. Samples
Date:  16 Aug 95 9:35AM

Following from the Electronics Manufacturing Productivity Facility (EMPF)
HelpLine Coordinator in Indianapolis:
TopLine, PO Box 5100, Garden Grove CA  92645 (310) 433-7000 is one source
for the material you requested. Materials like this are not always cheap,
even if they are "off the shelf", but the materials from TopLine are known
to be good quality and readily available. Contact them directly for more
info, and if you wish to contact us directly we will share our experiences
in using these components and boards.

you requested. We will be contacting you at your listed phone number with
further info.

Jack Crawford, EMPF HelpLine Manager (16 hours of FREE! electronics mfg.
consulting), 317.226.5616