From:
Chester Lao - Process Engineer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 11:12:50 -0600 (CST)
Greetings,

My company is presently looking for boardhouses that specialize or have experience
in manufacturing PCB's with the following specs:

High current capability back planes and power supplies.

Heavy Cu, 2 and 4 oz., single and double side.

Availibilty and capability of working with 0.093 mat., single and double sided.

Ability to process from mylar film and tape artwork.

I'm not an expert in PCB fabrication. I think that these are "older" technologies.
However, we are looking for referrals for shops that can build these to our
quality standards in a mixed volume.  If anyone can make some suggestions, I
would appreciate it.

Chester Lao
Process Engineer
Benchmark Electronics, INC.