From:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 10:19:08 -0500 (CDT)
Mitra:

I'm going to assume you are primarily looking for regional activities.
I will add you to our mailing list. Please let me know if you need further
information:

October 5	Level A Design Certification Training	Orlando, FL
October 6	Level B Training			Orlando
October 12-13	PWB Design for Assembly and Test Workshop (at Comptronix,
			Guntersville, AL)

November 1-3	IPC Design Conference			Providence, RI

There is a Designers Council chapter which meets monthly near Melbourne,
FL. Contact Mike Holmes ([log in to unmask]) for more information.

You may be interested to know that we have an e-mail forum specifically
for designers: [log in to unmask] To subscribe, use the same method
as you did for TechNet, except enter [log in to unmask]
instead.

Mike Buetow
IPC Technical Staff
7380 N. Lincoln Avenue