From:
David Christopher Whalley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 95 18:30:38 bst
>  Is anyone else heat curing these types of materials?

I will forward your message to someone I know is involved with gel
encapsulation.

> Does anyone know of
other discussion groups which may find this an interesting question?

You could try the EMAN (Electronic MANufacturing list), which I started
as a more general discussion list than technet, but which has been
very inactive recently. The list is [log in to unmask] and it is
joined by mailing to [log in to unmask] a message:
JOIN EMAN Fred Bloggs

David Whalley