From:
[log in to unmask] (chris byrne)
Date:
Wed, 3 May 1995 23:08:16 -0500
My company has a immediate need for a way to program 20 and 28pin PLCC logic
parts. Presently our company is programming our PALs one at a time and hand
labeling them afterwards.  Our requirements have increased to 1500 in May
and 3000 in June thru the rest of the year.

        Does anyone know someone that could program these devices for us or
has a automated programmer that would be available for my company to lease,
rent, buy. I have a very short responce time.

Thank You
Christopher Byrne
Mfg Eng Mgr
Heurikon Corp.