From:
Ken Gilleo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 15:14:42 -0400 (EDT)
Several years ago, Sheldahl and another company in MN area evaluated Al
flexible circuits (I previously worked at Sheldahl). These were simple
circuits, such as a musical Hallmark card and a microwave oven pad
(throwaway). The contact at Sheldahl who should recall the work and
closely follows vavuum metallized circuitry is Richard Swisher 507-663-8000.
Sheldahl presently has the ability to make aluminum circuitry but
equipment is geared to web-fed flexible substrate. They may possibly
still be making aluminum laminate material for capacitive keyboards that
could be bonded to rigid substrate.