From:
Jon Holmen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 16:33:44 -0500 (CDT)
The IPC-A-600D is the current publication it was published August 1989. A
new revision is currently being worked on and should be available
September of this year. We are currently at an out-of-stock period on the
A-600 until the new revision is released.
Jon Holmen
Technical Project Manager
IPC
7380 N. Lincoln Ave