DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"mike robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 95 09:25:29

     I completely disagree with your anonymous comments.

     I am also a PCB designer and therefore find this forum educational and
     informative. I add my comments and assistance whenever I feel it is of
     value to others. I have NEVER used this forum for any "sales" purposes
     whatsoever. I encourage you to reread my message. I am not "selling"
     anyone anything. I was simply relaying information I received as a
     registered P-CAD user.

     If you would like to comment further, call me.

     Mike Robinson
     408-437-1313 x225