DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 22:27:47 -0400
Mark,

I'm glad to see some activity up in your area of the country!  A couple of
points to keep in mind, as you proceed. First try to coordinate the proposed
meeting date with Mike, at the IPC office. If an IPC representative is in
your area, then they would be happy to attend that first meeting. Second,
Pete Waddell, PC Design magazine (published by Miller Freeman) will make your
first bulk mailing, to their database, free. All you need do, is contact Pete
and then send him the number of copies you wish to be mailed.

If there is any way that I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact me.
Please keep me informed of you progress.

Regards and good luck,

Gary Ferrari
Tech Circuits
National Chairman - IPC Designers Council