DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Davis, Ben L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 95 06:58:00 PDT

You'll probably hear this a bunch, but try the PC Design Magazine, November
1994 issue.  The 1995 survey data is currently being correlated and will
appear in an upcoming issue.  If you need raw data, the 1994 data is on the
Miller Freeman BBS (I also assume the 1995 data will be there sometime
soon).  You can contact the staff of PC Design directly at (404)952-1303 or
via e-mail:  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

The data in the PC Design magazine is broken down into many different
scenerios - geographic, sex, education, years in industry, etc.  You are
likely to find the information you need there.

Ben Davis