DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 1995 17:08:18 -0500 (CDT)

Scott:

> What's the lastest on the study guide for the level A test? When will it be available for sale and how much will it be? I think if memory serves me (but it doesn't always), you had given a time frame of August or September for its release.

The study guide is still being prepared. We expect it to be available for
the Fall meeting/IPC Design Conference in October. No price has been set yet.

> The second question is an idea I had regarding the PCB Design Conference in March. Would it be possible to have a testing session for the level A test at the conference?

At this time, we have not set up a workshop for the PCB Design
Conference. It's a good idea, though, and we will look into whether this
can be arranged.

Mike Buetow
IPC Technical Staff
7380 N. Lincoln Avenue