DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Scott Decker)
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 09 Aug 1995 21:35:26 -0800
To Mike Buetow and company, and all that read this mail group a question for you. Actually two questions, the first is to
Mike. What's the lastest on the study guide for the level A test? When will it be available for sale and how much will it be? I think if memory serves me (but it doesn't always), you had given a time frame of August or September for its release.
The second question is an idea I had regarding the PCB Design Conference in March. Would it be possible to have a testing session for the level A test at the conference?
I don't know if anyone else is in the same boat, but I will be doing good if I can get to the conference this next year. My company is not one to.., well as Pete would say "NUFF SAID". Anyway, if I could get to the conference, I would be all for taking the test at that time and passing a day of classes for it. :-} Or another thing that I thought of, is having a study session on the D-275 standard for those that want or need to start at the beginning. BOY! I'm just full of ideas! Something else I just noticed, I'm writting things like Pete does... I hope he doesn't mind? Well I just wanted to pass these ideas / thoughts past the whole group and pose the questions to Mike at IPC and see what happens from there... I am proud to be a PCB Designer and I would like to do more for the profession but
first things first.... I did call it a profession you'll note. I called it a carrier before to, but I never call it a JOB.

Respectfully

Scott Decker
Electronics Designer

AKA: PADMASTERSON  (Just Kidding no relation)

Hamilton Company
Reno NV.
E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]
Voice: (702)-858-3000 Ext.322

Oh Yes! Any and all views or statements presented, are mine (At least "I" think they are) and not of Hamilton Company
and therefore the company is not responsible. For what's said that is....