DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 1995 17:11:59 -0500 (CDT)
The IPC-D-275 task group will next meet just prior at the San Jose
Hilton on Monday, August 28, just prior to Surface Mount International.

The agenda for the meeting: to continue work on IPC-D-2211,
IPC-D-2221, and IPC-D-2222, which will replace
IPC-D-275 as the industry standard for rigid board design.

We feel much progress has been made on the documents, and that with the
right input we will soon produce a top-notch standard. Although all
feedback is welcomed, we are particularly interested in input/data on grid
systems, new materials, and conductor spacing.

The meeting will start at 9:00am and will end around 5:00pm.

All IPC members and nonmembers are welcome. So that we may ensure
adequate space, please send me an email if you plan to attend.

Mike Buetow
Technical Staff
IPC
7389 N. Lincoln Avenue