DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Gary S Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 95 8:02:36 EST
Sorry, but I disagree with the published answer to QOD#1.  Design standards
require it BECAUSE (C) It helps in the manufacturing process.  The design
standards require things for a reason, therefore, the reason it is required
is the most correct answer, therefore, C is the most correct answer.

I hope the "most correct answer" format is not followed in the entire
certification test.  It is too judgemental and often a play on words
(reserved for politicians).

However, keep up with the QOD, it caused us to think and provides insight as
to what we may expect should we decide to take the test.

thanks

gary ...