DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Brookhaven National Laboratory)
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 95 10:08:37 EST
We are considering expanding our printed circuit board design group to
include hybrid circuits design. At the present time we are using autocad
and PADS Perform to do a wide range of all kinds of conventional
rigid and flex design.

Are there any publications, specs, or books that can assist us in learning
more of the basics?

Is it common to have PC layout people doing both PCBs and hybrids?

thanks

Ron Ryan
 Brookhaven National Laboratory
  (516) 282-2175