DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Brookhaven National Laboratory)
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 95 09:17:37 EST
Ben;

I recently received your phone no. change as part of my
DesignerCouncil forum mail.

My name is Ron Ryan, and I am presently setting up a Chapter
on Long Island. We had 3 meetings since June with an attendance
of about 50 people each. We also have a Core group of 6 perople.
I would like to stay in touch with you and perhaps
some of the other chairman.
Any help will help, especially the e-mail addresses of the Officers in your
group (or other groups) so that we can share info.

thanks.

Ron Ryan
Brookhaven National Laboratory

Voice (516) 282-2175