DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

From [log in to unmask] Fri Dec 29 12:
11:45 1995
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 95 07:54:46 MST
From:
[log in to unmask] (Al Slagle)

Lisa:

IPC has stated that they would like us designers out here in the world,
to "participate in the process", and help develope the test.

My question to you is just how do I get to participate?
I don't live in an area where a chapter holds meetings. Not a suprise.

How can I possibly add any input to the Q & A process through this forum?
The exam is secret, and questions will never be discussed openly.

Why has IPC turned the exams control over to Drake?
Your answer here>_____________

Why is it that Drake has the responsibility to make the test respectible?
Your answer here>_____________

Why must Drake defend a test that was conceived by IPC?
Your answer here>_____________

I request that IPC try harder to create a way for myself and the countless
others out here to participate. Right now we are totally locked out of the
entire process.

I`ve requested a copy of the minutes from the various local chapter meetings
to try to stay informed about these things, but I don't have a clue if they
are even talking about the test, much less debating the correct answers.

How can you honestly ask us to participate when you give us so little to go on?