DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 1995 22:51:18 -0500
From [log in to unmask] Sun Nov 26 09:
43:17 1995
I would like to comment on the last few messages about how this forum is
being used. I would just like to say that this IS an excelent medium for the
exchange of ideas and getting problems solved. I have used it recently and
recieved many good answers to a problem, thankyou.  However not everyone is
ON-LINE so there also needs to be the usual forms of communication, trade
mags, news letters etc. I think that the IPC would need to take this BBS to
the next level of sofistication or establish a Home Page on the WEB to be
able to efficiently and safely provide current info all the time, and have
accesible at any time new and old information to browse through. Just give
them some time, there is and has been alot of activity related to the
Designers Council lately and I see it only getting better with time. To
emphazise what Gary Ferrari said the only way to improve things or get
problems solved is to PARTICIPATE by letting your questions and comments be
heard NOT ONLY in this forum but at your local chapters to relay info up to
the national level.