TECHNET Archives

March 2024

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2024 11:34:26 -0400
same here.  however, I know google consider my IP provider high risk.  I
can recieve from gmail, but not reply to any gmail address (it bounce
back- rejected by google).
fyi only.
jk
ps. I do have gmail address, but everytime I check in use wifi or other
computer, it ask me to change password.. too much trouble for my old age.
I gave up...