TECHNET Archives

February 2022

From:
Alasdair Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2022 16:31:20 -0000
Hi

Please would you remove me from this mailing list?

Many Thanks

Best regards

David Greenwood CEng, MIET

Quality Manager
Flexible Technology Ltd
Tel.  01700 501016

Flexible Technology Ltd. is an independent Private Limited Company. Company registration number: SC138019. VAT registration: 554793211. Registered address: Townhead, Rothesay, Isle of Bute, PA20 9JH.

Email messages to clients of Flexible Technology Ltd. may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are the intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.