TECHNET Archives

May 2021

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2021 14:51:12 -0400
Sadly, I think we here in the USA are suffering from Not Invented Here -
NIH - syndrome.  There is a lot of good standards work going on around the
world, and IEC and ISO are good organizations.   Keep your eyes open to not
only technology overseas, but also to standards work overseas.

--
Denny Fritz
Consultant